With the emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT), a growing array of devices and applications have begun to play vital role in helping people live well and organizations thrive. They include preserving the safety and well-being of entire communities, making more efficient use of our limited natural resources, tracking and managing high-value corporate assets, and ensuring that critical services are delivered on time, all the time.
To power these critical IoT applications, organizations must be able to rely on networks that are always connected yet stringently protected. Cost-effective yet high-performance. Flexible, yet reliable. Easy to deploy, yet resilient and scalable.
These applications, and the networks that enable them, make up the Internet of Important Things™. And they will increasingly define qualify of life for millions of people around the world, while helping to ensure that large organizations operate cost-effectively and efficiently.
At Silver Spring Networks, we understand what it takes to enable critical IoT applications, because we’ve been doing it for more than a decade. We done it by leveraging a unique combination of strengths found nowhere else in the industry, and by building our solutions around recognized Internet standards.
Our solutions are:
- Cost-effective. Offered as both private and public cloud networks, Silver Spring’s platform reduces TCO and risk over years.
- Reliable and high-performance: A single wireless mesh network eliminates the single point of failure and other vulnerabilities that plague too many IoT networks, while customers benefit from the best combination of throughput,rangeand latency.
- Resilient and secure: Silver Spring’s platform works with virtually any connectable device, protects data withmilitary gradesecurity, and is designed to “just work” – with 99+ percent reliability.
- Comprehensive. Our long history of successful deployments and our broad ecosystem of hardware and software developers enable us to deliver complete solutions that address the current and future needs of an array of customers.
- We build IoT networks designed to work for decades.
Organizations that harness the possibilities of the Internet of Important Things will transform their businesses and communities, unleashing unparalleled innovation. At Silver Spring, we’re connecting them with that future.